Are you now a millionaire? $1 million Powerball ticket sold in Oklahoma | News
YUKON, Okla. – As millions of Americans flocked to convenience stores across the country in an attempt to cash in on the lottery, a Yukon man became a millionaire.
The Oklahoma Lottery confirms that one more person was added to the ‘Millionaire’s Club’ over the weekend.
The winning Powerball ticket was sold at the Homeland in Yukon.
Officials say the man came to the lottery headquarters and claimed his prize early Monday morning.
Also, a $20,000 winning Powerball ticket was sold at the E-Z Mart in Spiro over the weekend.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Heading downtown for the game tonight? Here are the routes to avoid:
- Police warning residents, businesses of alleged “fence cutter” still on the run
- OKC police warn parents after possible attempted abduction of student
- Lanes back open after car rolls near I-240 and I-40 bridge, injuries unknown
- Residents ticketed for parking on their own property