Are you now a millionaire? $1 million Powerball ticket sold in Oklahoma | News
YUKON, Okla. – As millions of Americans flocked to convenience stores across the country in an attempt to cash in on the lottery, a Yukon man became a millionaire.
The Oklahoma Lottery confirms that one more person was added to the ‘Millionaire’s Club’ over the weekend.
The winning Powerball ticket was sold at the Homeland in Yukon.
Officials say the man came to the lottery headquarters and claimed his prize early Monday morning.
Also, a $20,000 winning Powerball ticket was sold at the E-Z Mart in Spiro over the weekend.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oklahoma school district finds unique way to shelter students from storms
- SILVER ALERT CANCELED: Authorities issue Silver Alert for 89-year-old
- Chickasha man arrested after allegedly raping 64-year-old neighbor
- Chickasha landlord allegedly asks for rent at gunpoint
- Caught on camera, Chickasha woman’s wild ride
- UPDATE: Everyone accounted for following massive house fire, investigation continues
- JOB SEEKERS: Metro company seeking those who enjoy fresh air & outdoors
- Handgun heist in Choctaw has police searching for alleged gun thief
- Officials on the hunt for two suspected bank robbers in south OKC
- Dozens of sheriffs express disdain for new DOC plan