Are you now a millionaire? $1 million Powerball ticket sold in Oklahoma | News
YUKON, Okla. – As millions of Americans flocked to convenience stores across the country in an attempt to cash in on the lottery, a Yukon man became a millionaire.
The Oklahoma Lottery confirms that one more person was added to the ‘Millionaire’s Club’ over the weekend.
The winning Powerball ticket was sold at the Homeland in Yukon.
Officials say the man came to the lottery headquarters and claimed his prize early Monday morning.
Also, a $20,000 winning Powerball ticket was sold at the E-Z Mart in Spiro over the weekend.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oklahoma woman hides meth in vagina and smuggles it into jail
- UPDATE: Woman found dead, man discovered with gunshot wound to the head
- Oklahoma police searching for machete-wielding man
- Teen inspiring others after surviving 3,500-foot fall from Oklahoma sky
- Chickasha Police arrest three in connection with drive-by shooting
- Man accused of raping young child found in Oklahoma
- UPDATE: Man facing several charges for abuse after seven hour standoff
- UPDATE: No one injured in southwest Oklahoma City house fire, no cause confirmed
- Dogs wake man, save life in southeast Oklahoma City house fire
- UPDATE: Jackknifed semi backing up traffic on I-40 WB near S. Air Depot, leaking fuel