UPDATE: No Surrey Hills students injured in Yukon bus accident; two in other car in good condition | News
UPDATE 8:41 a.m. – Officials said none of the 60 Surrey Hills students on the Yukon bus were injured in a head-on collision Thursday morning.
Authorities said two teen girls in a truck collided with the bus around 7:30 p.m.
The two girls were taken to the hospital in good condition.
Yukon Public Schools sent another bus to pick up the students.
Some parents picked up their children and said a few had minor scrapes and bruises but none were transported to the hospital.
UPDATE 8:13 a.m. – Another accident has just been reported near this school bus crash in Yukon.
Officials said a four-car accident is now backing up traffic.
So far no word on injuries in this accident.
YUKON, Okla. – Crews now say none of the 40 Surrey Hills students on the Yukon Public School bus were injured in a head-on collision Thursday morning.
Authorities said one other vehicle was involved in the accident at Hefner and Morgan Rd. at about 7:30 a.m.
Two people in the truck were taken to the hospital in good condition.
Officials said Yukon Public Schools sent another bus to pick up the students.
Refresh this story and watch NewsChannel 4 for the latest updates.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oklahoma woman hides meth in vagina and smuggles it into jail
- UPDATE: Woman found dead, man discovered with gunshot wound to the head
- Oklahoma police searching for machete-wielding man
- Teen inspiring others after surviving 3,500-foot fall from Oklahoma sky
- Chickasha Police arrest three in connection with drive-by shooting
- Man accused of raping young child found in Oklahoma
- UPDATE: Man facing several charges for abuse after seven hour standoff
- UPDATE: No one injured in southwest Oklahoma City house fire, no cause confirmed
- Dogs wake man, save life in southeast Oklahoma City house fire
- UPDATE: Jackknifed semi backing up traffic on I-40 WB near S. Air Depot, leaking fuel