Earthquakes continue to jolt Oklahomans | News
UPDATE: 11:20 a.m.
Another earthquake was reported Friday in southern Oklahoma.
TISHOMINGO — A 3.0-magnitude earthquake the quake hit about 10:25 p.m. and struck roughly eight miles northwest of Tishomingo, the U.S. Geological Survey reported.
OKLAHOMA- Yet another earthquake was reported in Central Oklahoma.
People across Oklahoma are feeling a little rattled after several earthquakes shook the state in the last few months.
Friday, October 11 at about 1:30 a.m. Earthquaketrack.com recorded a 2.3 magnitude earthquake near Shawnee, Okla.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police asking drivers only to report injury accidents, suspending response to others
- UPDATE: Chickasha teen facing multiple charges after high-speed chase, allegedly shooting at officers
- MORE: Wife claims man in Minco officer-involved shooting, stabbing is bipolar
- Teacher assistant arrested after touching student in McDonald’s bathroom
- Chickasha agency helping families spread holiday cheer to troops overseas
- House without power goes up in flames, 2 escape blaze unharmed
- School creates academy to teach about decision-making, community involvement
- Candle may be cause of early morning S.W. Oklahoma City house fire, no one injured
- Police: 24 children on board school bus involved in accident in southwest OKC
- Neighbors calling for action after cars crash into multiple homes