National Guard members back on Sooner soil | News
LEXINGTON, Okla. – It is the day some Oklahoma National Guard members and their families have been awaiting for almost a year.
Tuesday about 50 members of the 149th General Support Aviation Battalion are returning home to the Sooner State.
While they were overseas, the GSAB provided combat air ambulance services for troops on the ground.
The welcome home ceremony starts at 2 p.m. at the Army Aviation Support Facility in Lexington.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Heading downtown for the game tonight? Here are the routes to avoid:
- Police warning residents, businesses of alleged “fence cutter” still on the run
- OKC police warn parents after possible attempted abduction of student
- Lanes back open after car rolls near I-240 and I-40 bridge, injuries unknown
- Residents ticketed for parking on their own property