WEATHER: Heavy rain, flash flooding possible | News
We’re off to a stormy start this work week.
Scattered showers and thunderstorms will continue Monday as a front drops south and stalls out near the Red River.
Although Monday will not be a complete wash out, locally heavy rain/flash flooding will be possible.
Temperatures will range from the upper 70s in Northern Oklahoma to the mid-90s in Southern Oklahoma.
A bigger front will move in late Thursday resulting in heavy rain Thursday night through Friday.
The front will also significantly drop back temperatures by the weekend. Stay tuned for the latest!
Download our free Go4It & 4WarnMe apps to stay weather aware with live radar, weather alerts and live-streaming weather coverage.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police asking drivers only to report injury accidents, suspending response to others
- UPDATE: Chickasha teen facing multiple charges after high-speed chase, allegedly shooting at officers
- MORE: Wife claims man in Minco officer-involved shooting, stabbing is bipolar
- Teacher assistant arrested after touching student in McDonald’s bathroom
- Chickasha agency helping families spread holiday cheer to troops overseas
- House without power goes up in flames, 2 escape blaze unharmed
- School creates academy to teach about decision-making, community involvement
- Candle may be cause of early morning S.W. Oklahoma City house fire, no one injured
- Police: 24 children on board school bus involved in accident in southwest OKC
- Neighbors calling for action after cars crash into multiple homes