WEATHER: Heavy rain, flash flooding possible | News
We’re off to a stormy start this work week.
Scattered showers and thunderstorms will continue Monday as a front drops south and stalls out near the Red River.
Although Monday will not be a complete wash out, locally heavy rain/flash flooding will be possible.
Temperatures will range from the upper 70s in Northern Oklahoma to the mid-90s in Southern Oklahoma.
A bigger front will move in late Thursday resulting in heavy rain Thursday night through Friday.
The front will also significantly drop back temperatures by the weekend. Stay tuned for the latest!
Download our free Go4It & 4WarnMe apps to stay weather aware with live radar, weather alerts and live-streaming weather coverage.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oklahoma woman hides meth in vagina and smuggles it into jail
- UPDATE: Woman found dead, man discovered with gunshot wound to the head
- Oklahoma police searching for machete-wielding man
- Teen inspiring others after surviving 3,500-foot fall from Oklahoma sky
- Chickasha Police arrest three in connection with drive-by shooting
- Man accused of raping young child found in Oklahoma
- UPDATE: Man facing several charges for abuse after seven hour standoff
- UPDATE: No one injured in southwest Oklahoma City house fire, no cause confirmed
- Dogs wake man, save life in southeast Oklahoma City house fire
- UPDATE: Jackknifed semi backing up traffic on I-40 WB near S. Air Depot, leaking fuel