WEATHER: Heavy rain, flash flooding possible | News
We’re off to a stormy start this work week.
Scattered showers and thunderstorms will continue Monday as a front drops south and stalls out near the Red River.
Although Monday will not be a complete wash out, locally heavy rain/flash flooding will be possible.
Temperatures will range from the upper 70s in Northern Oklahoma to the mid-90s in Southern Oklahoma.
A bigger front will move in late Thursday resulting in heavy rain Thursday night through Friday.
The front will also significantly drop back temperatures by the weekend. Stay tuned for the latest!
Download our free Go4It & 4WarnMe apps to stay weather aware with live radar, weather alerts and live-streaming weather coverage.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Three Oklahoma universities make ‘Best Values in Public Colleges’
- Police asking drivers only to report injury accidents, suspending response to others
- UPDATE: Chickasha teen facing multiple charges after high-speed chase, allegedly shooting at officers
- MORE: Wife claims man in Minco officer-involved shooting, stabbing is bipolar
- Teacher assistant arrested after touching student in McDonald’s bathroom
- Man charged after allegedly attempting to steal from Wal-Mart, pulls knife on security
- Police follow footprints in the snow to find alleged thief, warning others of cold weather crimes
- Choctaw woman claims she was ripped off by driveway paver
- Oklahoma Geological Survey confirms 2.4 magnitude quake north of Luther Tuesday
- 3.0 magnitude earthquake recorded near Jones area