Rock stars get ready for “Rock for Oklahoma” concert | News
OKLAHOMA CITY- Rock fans will get their chance to help tornado victims here in Oklahoma.
The Chesapeake Energy Arena is hosting the “Rock for Oklahoma” Tornado Benefit Concert on Tuesday night.
Several musicians with Oklahoma ties will take their turn on stage.
The concert will feature The Flaming Lips, Kings of Leon, Jackson Browne and Built to Spill.
We’re told Grace Potter could also make a special appearance.
The show kicks off at 6 p.m. Tuesday night inside the arena.
Proceeds will be distributed to local charities helping with tornado relief.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oklahoma woman hides meth in vagina and smuggles it into jail
- UPDATE: Woman found dead, man discovered with gunshot wound to the head
- Oklahoma police searching for machete-wielding man
- Teen inspiring others after surviving 3,500-foot fall from Oklahoma sky
- Chickasha Police arrest three in connection with drive-by shooting
- Expect full flights and packed airports next week
- I-40 closing for “roadway testing” between Choctaw Rd. & Pott. County line this afternoon
- Man accused of raping young child found in Oklahoma
- UPDATE: Man facing several charges for abuse after seven hour standoff
- UPDATE: No one injured in southwest Oklahoma City house fire, no cause confirmed