Rock stars get ready for “Rock for Oklahoma” concert | News
OKLAHOMA CITY- Rock fans will get their chance to help tornado victims here in Oklahoma.
The Chesapeake Energy Arena is hosting the “Rock for Oklahoma” Tornado Benefit Concert on Tuesday night.
Several musicians with Oklahoma ties will take their turn on stage.
The concert will feature The Flaming Lips, Kings of Leon, Jackson Browne and Built to Spill.
We’re told Grace Potter could also make a special appearance.
The show kicks off at 6 p.m. Tuesday night inside the arena.
Proceeds will be distributed to local charities helping with tornado relief.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Three Oklahoma universities make ‘Best Values in Public Colleges’
- Police asking drivers only to report injury accidents, suspending response to others
- UPDATE: Chickasha teen facing multiple charges after high-speed chase, allegedly shooting at officers
- MORE: Wife claims man in Minco officer-involved shooting, stabbing is bipolar
- Teacher assistant arrested after touching student in McDonald’s bathroom
- Man charged after allegedly attempting to steal from Wal-Mart, pulls knife on security
- Police follow footprints in the snow to find alleged thief, warning others of cold weather crimes
- Choctaw woman claims she was ripped off by driveway paver
- Oklahoma Geological Survey confirms 2.4 magnitude quake north of Luther Tuesday
- 3.0 magnitude earthquake recorded near Jones area