Rock stars get ready for “Rock for Oklahoma” concert | News
OKLAHOMA CITY- Rock fans will get their chance to help tornado victims here in Oklahoma.
The Chesapeake Energy Arena is hosting the “Rock for Oklahoma” Tornado Benefit Concert on Tuesday night.
Several musicians with Oklahoma ties will take their turn on stage.
The concert will feature The Flaming Lips, Kings of Leon, Jackson Browne and Built to Spill.
We’re told Grace Potter could also make a special appearance.
The show kicks off at 6 p.m. Tuesday night inside the arena.
Proceeds will be distributed to local charities helping with tornado relief.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oklahoma school district finds unique way to shelter students from storms
- SILVER ALERT CANCELED: Authorities issue Silver Alert for 89-year-old
- Chickasha man arrested after allegedly raping 64-year-old neighbor
- Chickasha landlord allegedly asks for rent at gunpoint
- Caught on camera, Chickasha woman’s wild ride
- Dozens of sheriffs express disdain for new DOC plan
- Eighth suspect arrested in Logan County murder
- 6-year-old killed after fire destroys grandparents’ home in southwest Oklahoma City
- Officials investigating if teen boy really did ride to Hawaii in plane’s landing gear
- Car slams into Oklahoma City school bus, no one seriously injured