4 the Weekend: water parks, bath houses & Turner Falls | News
OKLAHOMA CITY– If you are looking for something to do this weekend, there are plenty of fun things that you and the family can do to stay cool this summer.
Lt. Gov. Todd Lamb stopped by our studios with a list of great places that allow you to cool off in the water while enjoying Oklahoma.
- Bath House & Freshwater Pool: Created in 1939 and located in the City of Pawnee.
- Sun N’ Fun Waterpark: Open every day and located in Ponca City.
- Water Zoo: Oklahoma’s first indoor water park and is located in Clinton.
- Turner Falls: Park and natural water fall is one of the state’s most popular attractions and is located in Davis.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oklahoma school district finds unique way to shelter students from storms
- SILVER ALERT CANCELED: Authorities issue Silver Alert for 89-year-old
- Chickasha man arrested after allegedly raping 64-year-old neighbor
- Chickasha landlord allegedly asks for rent at gunpoint
- Caught on camera, Chickasha woman’s wild ride
- Dozens of sheriffs express disdain for new DOC plan
- Eighth suspect arrested in Logan County murder
- 6-year-old killed after fire destroys grandparents’ home in southwest Oklahoma City
- Officials investigating if teen boy really did ride to Hawaii in plane’s landing gear
- Car slams into Oklahoma City school bus, no one seriously injured