4 the Weekend: water parks, bath houses & Turner Falls | News
OKLAHOMA CITY– If you are looking for something to do this weekend, there are plenty of fun things that you and the family can do to stay cool this summer.
Lt. Gov. Todd Lamb stopped by our studios with a list of great places that allow you to cool off in the water while enjoying Oklahoma.
- Bath House & Freshwater Pool: Created in 1939 and located in the City of Pawnee.
- Sun N’ Fun Waterpark: Open every day and located in Ponca City.
- Water Zoo: Oklahoma’s first indoor water park and is located in Clinton.
- Turner Falls: Park and natural water fall is one of the state’s most popular attractions and is located in Davis.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oklahoma woman hides meth in vagina and smuggles it into jail
- UPDATE: Woman found dead, man discovered with gunshot wound to the head
- Oklahoma police searching for machete-wielding man
- Teen inspiring others after surviving 3,500-foot fall from Oklahoma sky
- Chickasha Police arrest three in connection with drive-by shooting
- Man accused of raping young child found in Oklahoma
- UPDATE: Man facing several charges for abuse after seven hour standoff
- UPDATE: No one injured in southwest Oklahoma City house fire, no cause confirmed
- Dogs wake man, save life in southeast Oklahoma City house fire
- UPDATE: Jackknifed semi backing up traffic on I-40 WB near S. Air Depot, leaking fuel