Small business help coming to El Reno | News
EL RENO, Okla. – Changes are coming to the disaster recovery center in El Reno.
Starting Monday, the recovery center at Jenks Simmons Fieldhouse will transition to a small business administration disaster loan outreach center.
After that, SBA customer service representatives will meet individually with residents and business owners to explain SBA’s low-interest disaster loan program and help with the paperwork.
Loans up to $200,000 are available to homeowners to repair or replace damaged property.
Hours will be Monday – Friday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police asking drivers only to report injury accidents, suspending response to others
- UPDATE: Chickasha teen facing multiple charges after high-speed chase, allegedly shooting at officers
- MORE: Wife claims man in Minco officer-involved shooting, stabbing is bipolar
- Teacher assistant arrested after touching student in McDonald’s bathroom
- Chickasha agency helping families spread holiday cheer to troops overseas
- Oklahoma Geological Survey confirms 2.4 magnitude quake north of Luther Tuesday
- 3.0 magnitude earthquake recorded near Jones area
- House without power goes up in flames, 2 escape blaze unharmed
- School creates academy to teach about decision-making, community involvement
- Candle may be cause of early morning S.W. Oklahoma City house fire, no one injured