Small business help coming to El Reno | News
EL RENO, Okla. – Changes are coming to the disaster recovery center in El Reno.
Starting Monday, the recovery center at Jenks Simmons Fieldhouse will transition to a small business administration disaster loan outreach center.
After that, SBA customer service representatives will meet individually with residents and business owners to explain SBA’s low-interest disaster loan program and help with the paperwork.
Loans up to $200,000 are available to homeowners to repair or replace damaged property.
Hours will be Monday – Friday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oklahoma woman hides meth in vagina and smuggles it into jail
- UPDATE: Woman found dead, man discovered with gunshot wound to the head
- Oklahoma police searching for machete-wielding man
- Teen inspiring others after surviving 3,500-foot fall from Oklahoma sky
- Chickasha Police arrest three in connection with drive-by shooting
- Man accused of raping young child found in Oklahoma
- UPDATE: Man facing several charges for abuse after seven hour standoff
- UPDATE: No one injured in southwest Oklahoma City house fire, no cause confirmed
- Dogs wake man, save life in southeast Oklahoma City house fire
- UPDATE: Jackknifed semi backing up traffic on I-40 WB near S. Air Depot, leaking fuel