Small business help coming to El Reno | News
EL RENO, Okla. – Changes are coming to the disaster recovery center in El Reno.
Starting Monday, the recovery center at Jenks Simmons Fieldhouse will transition to a small business administration disaster loan outreach center.
After that, SBA customer service representatives will meet individually with residents and business owners to explain SBA’s low-interest disaster loan program and help with the paperwork.
Loans up to $200,000 are available to homeowners to repair or replace damaged property.
Hours will be Monday – Friday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Car slams into Oklahoma City school bus, no one seriously injured
- Heading downtown for the game tonight? Here are the routes to avoid:
- Police warning residents, businesses of alleged “fence cutter” still on the run
- OKC police warn parents after possible attempted abduction of student
- Lanes back open after car rolls near I-240 and I-40 bridge, injuries unknown