Small business help coming to El Reno | News
EL RENO, Okla. – Changes are coming to the disaster recovery center in El Reno.
Starting Monday, the recovery center at Jenks Simmons Fieldhouse will transition to a small business administration disaster loan outreach center.
After that, SBA customer service representatives will meet individually with residents and business owners to explain SBA’s low-interest disaster loan program and help with the paperwork.
Loans up to $200,000 are available to homeowners to repair or replace damaged property.
Hours will be Monday – Friday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- DASH CAM: Wild chase ends in crash, suspect attempts to swim away
- Oklahoma school district finds unique way to shelter students from storms
- SILVER ALERT CANCELED: Authorities issue Silver Alert for 89-year-old
- Chickasha man arrested after allegedly raping 64-year-old neighbor
- Chickasha landlord allegedly asks for rent at gunpoint
- UPDATE: Everyone accounted for following massive house fire, investigation continues
- JOB SEEKERS: Metro company seeking those who enjoy fresh air & outdoors
- Handgun heist in Choctaw has police searching for alleged gun thief
- Officials on the hunt for two suspected bank robbers in south OKC
- Dozens of sheriffs express disdain for new DOC plan