Thunderstorms weakening, warnings canceled | News
OKLAHOMA CITY– Thunderstorms are weakening across the state and dropping temperatures.
A bit of rain is cooling things down for many residents across central Oklahoma.
The National Weather Service had previously issued a severe thunderstorm warning for Canadian, Kingfisher, Logan Oklahoma, Okfuskee, McIntosh and Muskogee counties.
However, that warning was canceled at 4:15 p.m.
Stay with NewsChannel 4 throughout the afternoon for the latest on the storms.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police asking drivers only to report injury accidents, suspending response to others
- UPDATE: Chickasha teen facing multiple charges after high-speed chase, allegedly shooting at officers
- MORE: Wife claims man in Minco officer-involved shooting, stabbing is bipolar
- Teacher assistant arrested after touching student in McDonald’s bathroom
- Chickasha agency helping families spread holiday cheer to troops overseas
- Choctaw woman claims she was ripped off by driveway paver
- Oklahoma Geological Survey confirms 2.4 magnitude quake north of Luther Tuesday
- 3.0 magnitude earthquake recorded near Jones area
- House without power goes up in flames, 2 escape blaze unharmed
- School creates academy to teach about decision-making, community involvement