OKC house fire near Yukon a total loss | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – Crews have contained a house fire in the outskirts of OKC near Yukon Tuesday afternoon.
Officials said the first started on Blue Quail Rd. near N. Piedmont Rd. and W. Britton Rd.
Fire crews had to take a defensive stance as the flames grew.
Authorities also struggled with getting enough water on the fire since there were no hydrants in the area.
Fire officials say the home is a complete loss and may have been sparked by a propane cylinder on the back patio.
Fortunately, no injuries have been reported.
Refresh this page and watch News Channel 4 for the latest updates.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oklahoma woman hides meth in vagina and smuggles it into jail
- UPDATE: Woman found dead, man discovered with gunshot wound to the head
- Oklahoma police searching for machete-wielding man
- Teen inspiring others after surviving 3,500-foot fall from Oklahoma sky
- Chickasha Police arrest three in connection with drive-by shooting
- Expect full flights and packed airports next week
- I-40 closing for “roadway testing” between Choctaw Rd. & Pott. County line this afternoon
- Man accused of raping young child found in Oklahoma
- UPDATE: Man facing several charges for abuse after seven hour standoff
- UPDATE: No one injured in southwest Oklahoma City house fire, no cause confirmed