Governor Fallin signs disaster relief bill | News
MOORE, Okla. – Governor Mary Fallin signed a disaster relief bill that allow $45 million for relief efforts in Oklahoma.
The bill appropriates the $45 million in aid to victims in Carney, Little Axe, Moore, Norman, Newcastle, Shawnee and other areas affected by the storm.
Official said at least 1,150 homes were destroyed.
That number may change as assessments continue.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Heading downtown for the game tonight? Here are the routes to avoid:
- Police warning residents, businesses of alleged “fence cutter” still on the run
- OKC police warn parents after possible attempted abduction of student
- Lanes back open after car rolls near I-240 and I-40 bridge, injuries unknown
- Residents ticketed for parking on their own property