BC Clark hiding diamonds around town | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – Oklahoma jeweler BC Clark is giving away diamonds for the fifth year in a row.
The “Pay it Momward” give-away benefits Infant Crisis Services.
BC Clark Jewelers has been randomly dropping small, wrapped Mother’s Day gifts containing jewelry in public places around the Oklahoma City metro.
The program kicked off May 2nd.
The gifts will have a note attached reading: “To a Mom: if you found this, it’s yours. Open it!”
If you aren’t a mom and you find the gift, you can give it to a special mom in your life.
BC Clark will tweet and instagram clues as to where they will be dropping the gifts, but they will all be placed in easy to find areas that people will stumble upon.
These small random acts of kindness are intended to honor mothers in our community, and as a bonus, BC Clark is also donating $2,500 (a portion of the value of each gift) to Infant Crisis Services.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oklahoma woman hides meth in vagina and smuggles it into jail
- UPDATE: Woman found dead, man discovered with gunshot wound to the head
- Oklahoma police searching for machete-wielding man
- Teen inspiring others after surviving 3,500-foot fall from Oklahoma sky
- Chickasha Police arrest three in connection with drive-by shooting
- Man accused of raping young child found in Oklahoma
- UPDATE: Man facing several charges for abuse after seven hour standoff
- UPDATE: No one injured in southwest Oklahoma City house fire, no cause confirmed
- Dogs wake man, save life in southeast Oklahoma City house fire
- UPDATE: Jackknifed semi backing up traffic on I-40 WB near S. Air Depot, leaking fuel