Okla. lawyers providing free legal help | News
Oklahoma lawyers are providing legal aid for free Thursday.
The Oklahoma Bar Association and the 77 county bar associations will be taking your calls at no cost from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Phone number to call: (800) 456-8525
In addition to the statewide hotline, most other counties also provide free legal advice at more limited times on that day.
For the complete list and more information, go to www.okbar.org/lawday.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oklahoma woman hides meth in vagina and smuggles it into jail
- UPDATE: Woman found dead, man discovered with gunshot wound to the head
- Oklahoma police searching for machete-wielding man
- Teen inspiring others after surviving 3,500-foot fall from Oklahoma sky
- Chickasha Police arrest three in connection with drive-by shooting
- Where to celebrate St. Patty’s day in OKC
- Expect full flights and packed airports next week
- I-40 closing for “roadway testing” between Choctaw Rd. & Pott. County line this afternoon
- Man accused of raping young child found in Oklahoma
- UPDATE: Man facing several charges for abuse after seven hour standoff