Okla. lawyers providing free legal help | News
Oklahoma lawyers are providing legal aid for free Thursday.
The Oklahoma Bar Association and the 77 county bar associations will be taking your calls at no cost from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Phone number to call: (800) 456-8525
In addition to the statewide hotline, most other counties also provide free legal advice at more limited times on that day.
For the complete list and more information, go to www.okbar.org/lawday.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police asking drivers only to report injury accidents, suspending response to others
- UPDATE: Chickasha teen facing multiple charges after high-speed chase, allegedly shooting at officers
- MORE: Wife claims man in Minco officer-involved shooting, stabbing is bipolar
- Teacher assistant arrested after touching student in McDonald’s bathroom
- Chickasha agency helping families spread holiday cheer to troops overseas
- Choctaw woman claims she was ripped off by driveway paver
- Oklahoma Geological Survey confirms 2.4 magnitude quake north of Luther Tuesday
- 3.0 magnitude earthquake recorded near Jones area
- House without power goes up in flames, 2 escape blaze unharmed
- School creates academy to teach about decision-making, community involvement