Okla. lawyers providing free legal help | News
Oklahoma lawyers are providing legal aid for free Thursday.
The Oklahoma Bar Association and the 77 county bar associations will be taking your calls at no cost from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Phone number to call: (800) 456-8525
In addition to the statewide hotline, most other counties also provide free legal advice at more limited times on that day.
For the complete list and more information, go to www.okbar.org/lawday.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oklahoma school district finds unique way to shelter students from storms
- SILVER ALERT CANCELED: Authorities issue Silver Alert for 89-year-old
- Chickasha man arrested after allegedly raping 64-year-old neighbor
- Chickasha landlord allegedly asks for rent at gunpoint
- Caught on camera, Chickasha woman’s wild ride
- UPDATE: Everyone accounted for following massive house fire, investigation continues
- JOB SEEKERS: Metro company seeking those who enjoy fresh air & outdoors
- Handgun heist in Choctaw has police searching for alleged gun thief
- Officials on the hunt for two suspected bank robbers in south OKC
- Dozens of sheriffs express disdain for new DOC plan