Church fire at Grace Presbyterian | News
OKLAHOMA CITY — Firefighters were called to the Grace Presbyterian Church near Hefner and Council Road about 2:30 a.m. Wednesday.
When crews got to the scene of the fire they found smoke and extinguished the fire quickly.
No one was injured in the church fire.
Fire officials do not know the cause of the fire.
They have not released an official amount of damage to the building.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Heading downtown for the game tonight? Here are the routes to avoid:
- Police warning residents, businesses of alleged “fence cutter” still on the run
- OKC police warn parents after possible attempted abduction of student
- Lanes back open after car rolls near I-240 and I-40 bridge, injuries unknown
- Residents ticketed for parking on their own property