Church fire at Grace Presbyterian | News
OKLAHOMA CITY — Firefighters were called to the Grace Presbyterian Church near Hefner and Council Road about 2:30 a.m. Wednesday.
When crews got to the scene of the fire they found smoke and extinguished the fire quickly.
No one was injured in the church fire.
Fire officials do not know the cause of the fire.
They have not released an official amount of damage to the building.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oklahoma school district finds unique way to shelter students from storms
- SILVER ALERT CANCELED: Authorities issue Silver Alert for 89-year-old
- Chickasha man arrested after allegedly raping 64-year-old neighbor
- Chickasha landlord allegedly asks for rent at gunpoint
- Caught on camera, Chickasha woman’s wild ride
- Officials on the hunt for two suspected bank robbers in south OKC
- Dozens of sheriffs express disdain for new DOC plan
- Eighth suspect arrested in Logan County murder
- 6-year-old killed after fire destroys grandparents’ home in southwest Oklahoma City
- Officials investigating if teen boy really did ride to Hawaii in plane’s landing gear