Prices at pump on way down | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – Drivers are rejoicing, gas prices are inching down.
According to AAA, the national average is about $3.59 for a gallon of regular.
That’s down more than 30 cents from this same time last year.
What you pay at the pump, of course, depends on where you live.
Right now, Hawaii has the highest gas prices at $4.39 a gallon.
Wyoming has some of the cheapest gas at $3.35 a gallon.
Back here in the Sooner State, we’re averaging about $3.41.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oklahoma woman hides meth in vagina and smuggles it into jail
- UPDATE: Woman found dead, man discovered with gunshot wound to the head
- Oklahoma police searching for machete-wielding man
- Teen inspiring others after surviving 3,500-foot fall from Oklahoma sky
- Chickasha Police arrest three in connection with drive-by shooting
- Where to celebrate St. Patty’s day in OKC
- Expect full flights and packed airports next week
- I-40 closing for “roadway testing” between Choctaw Rd. & Pott. County line this afternoon
- Man accused of raping young child found in Oklahoma
- UPDATE: Man facing several charges for abuse after seven hour standoff