Prices at pump on way down | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – Drivers are rejoicing, gas prices are inching down.
According to AAA, the national average is about $3.59 for a gallon of regular.
That’s down more than 30 cents from this same time last year.
What you pay at the pump, of course, depends on where you live.
Right now, Hawaii has the highest gas prices at $4.39 a gallon.
Wyoming has some of the cheapest gas at $3.35 a gallon.
Back here in the Sooner State, we’re averaging about $3.41.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oklahoma school district finds unique way to shelter students from storms
- SILVER ALERT CANCELED: Authorities issue Silver Alert for 89-year-old
- Chickasha man arrested after allegedly raping 64-year-old neighbor
- Chickasha landlord allegedly asks for rent at gunpoint
- Caught on camera, Chickasha woman’s wild ride
- JOB SEEKERS: Metro company seeking those who enjoy fresh air & outdoors
- Handgun heist in Choctaw has police searching for alleged gun thief
- Officials on the hunt for two suspected bank robbers in south OKC
- Dozens of sheriffs express disdain for new DOC plan
- Eighth suspect arrested in Logan County murder