Prices at pump on way down | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – Drivers are rejoicing, gas prices are inching down.
According to AAA, the national average is about $3.59 for a gallon of regular.
That’s down more than 30 cents from this same time last year.
What you pay at the pump, of course, depends on where you live.
Right now, Hawaii has the highest gas prices at $4.39 a gallon.
Wyoming has some of the cheapest gas at $3.35 a gallon.
Back here in the Sooner State, we’re averaging about $3.41.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police asking drivers only to report injury accidents, suspending response to others
- UPDATE: Chickasha teen facing multiple charges after high-speed chase, allegedly shooting at officers
- MORE: Wife claims man in Minco officer-involved shooting, stabbing is bipolar
- Teacher assistant arrested after touching student in McDonald’s bathroom
- Chickasha agency helping families spread holiday cheer to troops overseas
- School creates academy to teach about decision-making, community involvement
- Candle may be cause of early morning S.W. Oklahoma City house fire, no one injured
- Police: 24 children on board school bus involved in accident in southwest OKC
- Neighbors calling for action after cars crash into multiple homes
- Four recovering after being involved in wrecks related to fog