Okla. legislature honoring 45th Infantry, Army National Guard | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – The Oklahoma legislature is preparing to honor the state’s 45th Infantry Division and members of the state’s Army and National Guard.
Tuesday state lawmakers will convene a joint session for their annual 45th Infantry and Oklahoma National Guard Appreciation Day.
The 45th Infantry Division was deactivated back in 1968 and replaced with three brigade-sized elements which compose the National Guard to this day; the 45th Infantry Brigade Combat Team, the 45th Fires Brigade and 90th Troop Command.
Thanks to all the men and women who serve with the 45th and National Guard.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oklahoma school district finds unique way to shelter students from storms
- SILVER ALERT CANCELED: Authorities issue Silver Alert for 89-year-old
- Chickasha man arrested after allegedly raping 64-year-old neighbor
- Chickasha landlord allegedly asks for rent at gunpoint
- Caught on camera, Chickasha woman’s wild ride
- JOB SEEKERS: Metro company seeking those who enjoy fresh air & outdoors
- Handgun heist in Choctaw has police searching for alleged gun thief
- Officials on the hunt for two suspected bank robbers in south OKC
- Dozens of sheriffs express disdain for new DOC plan
- Eighth suspect arrested in Logan County murder