Okla. legislature honoring 45th Infantry, Army National Guard | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – The Oklahoma legislature is preparing to honor the state’s 45th Infantry Division and members of the state’s Army and National Guard.
Tuesday state lawmakers will convene a joint session for their annual 45th Infantry and Oklahoma National Guard Appreciation Day.
The 45th Infantry Division was deactivated back in 1968 and replaced with three brigade-sized elements which compose the National Guard to this day; the 45th Infantry Brigade Combat Team, the 45th Fires Brigade and 90th Troop Command.
Thanks to all the men and women who serve with the 45th and National Guard.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Heading downtown for the game tonight? Here are the routes to avoid:
- Police warning residents, businesses of alleged “fence cutter” still on the run
- OKC police warn parents after possible attempted abduction of student
- Lanes back open after car rolls near I-240 and I-40 bridge, injuries unknown
- Residents ticketed for parking on their own property