Yukon head-on collision stopping traffic | News
YUKON, Okla. – Traffic is starting to move again after a head-on collision in Yukon Monday afternoon.
Authorities said two cars collided near N.W. 10th St. near Garth Brooks and another car slammed into the back of them.
Officials on scene have not confirmed the extent of injuries if any.
They have not said what caused the accident.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police asking drivers only to report injury accidents, suspending response to others
- UPDATE: Chickasha teen facing multiple charges after high-speed chase, allegedly shooting at officers
- MORE: Wife claims man in Minco officer-involved shooting, stabbing is bipolar
- Teacher assistant arrested after touching student in McDonald’s bathroom
- Chickasha agency helping families spread holiday cheer to troops overseas
- School creates academy to teach about decision-making, community involvement
- Candle may be cause of early morning S.W. Oklahoma City house fire, no one injured
- Police: 24 children on board school bus involved in accident in southwest OKC
- Neighbors calling for action after cars crash into multiple homes
- Four recovering after being involved in wrecks related to fog