Yukon head-on collision stopping traffic | News
YUKON, Okla. – Traffic is starting to move again after a head-on collision in Yukon Monday afternoon.
Authorities said two cars collided near N.W. 10th St. near Garth Brooks and another car slammed into the back of them.
Officials on scene have not confirmed the extent of injuries if any.
They have not said what caused the accident.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oklahoma woman hides meth in vagina and smuggles it into jail
- UPDATE: Woman found dead, man discovered with gunshot wound to the head
- Oklahoma police searching for machete-wielding man
- Teen inspiring others after surviving 3,500-foot fall from Oklahoma sky
- Chickasha Police arrest three in connection with drive-by shooting
- Man accused of raping young child found in Oklahoma
- UPDATE: Man facing several charges for abuse after seven hour standoff
- UPDATE: No one injured in southwest Oklahoma City house fire, no cause confirmed
- Dogs wake man, save life in southeast Oklahoma City house fire
- UPDATE: Jackknifed semi backing up traffic on I-40 WB near S. Air Depot, leaking fuel