Yukon head-on collision stopping traffic | News
YUKON, Okla. – Traffic is starting to move again after a head-on collision in Yukon Monday afternoon.
Authorities said two cars collided near N.W. 10th St. near Garth Brooks and another car slammed into the back of them.
Officials on scene have not confirmed the extent of injuries if any.
They have not said what caused the accident.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Heading downtown for the game tonight? Here are the routes to avoid:
- Police warning residents, businesses of alleged “fence cutter” still on the run
- OKC police warn parents after possible attempted abduction of student
- Lanes back open after car rolls near I-240 and I-40 bridge, injuries unknown
- Residents ticketed for parking on their own property