Officers: Missing Blaine County teen could be danger to self | News
WATONGA, Okla. – Officers in Blaine County are searching for a 15-year-old girl who is missing from her home.
Annie Elizabeth Davis was last seen wearing a green hoodie with a patch on the back of a rabbit with button eyes.
She was also seen wearing blue jeans and white tennis shoes with neon shoe laces.
Davis weighs about 110 pounds, has shoulder-length sandy colored hair and hazel green eyes.
Her family said she also wears oval-shaped glasses on occasion.
Authorities said Davis is a possible danger to herself.
If you have seen Annie Davis, call the Blaine County Sheriff’s Office at (580) 623-5111.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police asking drivers only to report injury accidents, suspending response to others
- UPDATE: Chickasha teen facing multiple charges after high-speed chase, allegedly shooting at officers
- MORE: Wife claims man in Minco officer-involved shooting, stabbing is bipolar
- Teacher assistant arrested after touching student in McDonald’s bathroom
- Chickasha agency helping families spread holiday cheer to troops overseas
- House without power goes up in flames, 2 escape blaze unharmed
- School creates academy to teach about decision-making, community involvement
- Candle may be cause of early morning S.W. Oklahoma City house fire, no one injured
- Police: 24 children on board school bus involved in accident in southwest OKC
- Neighbors calling for action after cars crash into multiple homes