Officers: Missing Blaine County teen could be danger to self | News
WATONGA, Okla. – Officers in Blaine County are searching for a 15-year-old girl who is missing from her home.
Annie Elizabeth Davis was last seen wearing a green hoodie with a patch on the back of a rabbit with button eyes.
She was also seen wearing blue jeans and white tennis shoes with neon shoe laces.
Davis weighs about 110 pounds, has shoulder-length sandy colored hair and hazel green eyes.
Her family said she also wears oval-shaped glasses on occasion.
Authorities said Davis is a possible danger to herself.
If you have seen Annie Davis, call the Blaine County Sheriff’s Office at (580) 623-5111.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oklahoma school district finds unique way to shelter students from storms
- SILVER ALERT CANCELED: Authorities issue Silver Alert for 89-year-old
- Chickasha man arrested after allegedly raping 64-year-old neighbor
- Chickasha landlord allegedly asks for rent at gunpoint
- Caught on camera, Chickasha woman’s wild ride
- Officials on the hunt for two suspected bank robbers in south OKC
- Dozens of sheriffs express disdain for new DOC plan
- Eighth suspect arrested in Logan County murder
- 6-year-old killed after fire destroys grandparents’ home in southwest Oklahoma City
- Officials investigating if teen boy really did ride to Hawaii in plane’s landing gear