Crews working to put out Yukon house fire | News
YUKON, Okla. – Crews are working to put out a fire at a Yukon home Friday afternoon.
Authorities said the thick, black smoke is coming out of the doors and windows of a family home near W. Vandament Ave. and S. Holly Ave.
Bob Moore Chopper 4 is on the way to the scene on the 1400 block of Diana Dr.
Fire officials said the blaze may have started as a grease fire.
So far no injuries have been reported.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Three Oklahoma universities make ‘Best Values in Public Colleges’
- Police asking drivers only to report injury accidents, suspending response to others
- UPDATE: Chickasha teen facing multiple charges after high-speed chase, allegedly shooting at officers
- MORE: Wife claims man in Minco officer-involved shooting, stabbing is bipolar
- Teacher assistant arrested after touching student in McDonald’s bathroom
- Man charged after allegedly attempting to steal from Wal-Mart, pulls knife on security
- Police follow footprints in the snow to find alleged thief, warning others of cold weather crimes
- Choctaw woman claims she was ripped off by driveway paver
- Oklahoma Geological Survey confirms 2.4 magnitude quake north of Luther Tuesday
- 3.0 magnitude earthquake recorded near Jones area