Online checkbook allows taxpayers to track how money spent | News
It you bank online you know it’s a great way to keep track of your money.
Now Oklahoma taxpayers will have the same opportunity.
A new website is providing a quick and easy way to examine exactly how your tax dollars are being spent with the Okla. Treasury Online Checkbook.
State Treasurer Ken Miller stopped by to explain how it works.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oklahoma woman hides meth in vagina and smuggles it into jail
- UPDATE: Woman found dead, man discovered with gunshot wound to the head
- Oklahoma police searching for machete-wielding man
- Teen inspiring others after surviving 3,500-foot fall from Oklahoma sky
- Chickasha Police arrest three in connection with drive-by shooting
- Expect full flights and packed airports next week
- I-40 closing for “roadway testing” between Choctaw Rd. & Pott. County line this afternoon
- Man accused of raping young child found in Oklahoma
- UPDATE: Man facing several charges for abuse after seven hour standoff
- UPDATE: No one injured in southwest Oklahoma City house fire, no cause confirmed