Online checkbook allows taxpayers to track how money spent | News
It you bank online you know it’s a great way to keep track of your money.
Now Oklahoma taxpayers will have the same opportunity.
A new website is providing a quick and easy way to examine exactly how your tax dollars are being spent with the Okla. Treasury Online Checkbook.
State Treasurer Ken Miller stopped by to explain how it works.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Heading downtown for the game tonight? Here are the routes to avoid:
- Police warning residents, businesses of alleged “fence cutter” still on the run
- OKC police warn parents after possible attempted abduction of student
- Lanes back open after car rolls near I-240 and I-40 bridge, injuries unknown
- Residents ticketed for parking on their own property