Online checkbook allows taxpayers to track how money spent | News
It you bank online you know it’s a great way to keep track of your money.
Now Oklahoma taxpayers will have the same opportunity.
A new website is providing a quick and easy way to examine exactly how your tax dollars are being spent with the Okla. Treasury Online Checkbook.
State Treasurer Ken Miller stopped by to explain how it works.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- DASH CAM: Wild chase ends in crash, suspect attempts to swim away
- Oklahoma school district finds unique way to shelter students from storms
- SILVER ALERT CANCELED: Authorities issue Silver Alert for 89-year-old
- Chickasha man arrested after allegedly raping 64-year-old neighbor
- Chickasha landlord allegedly asks for rent at gunpoint
- UPDATE: Everyone accounted for following massive house fire, investigation continues
- JOB SEEKERS: Metro company seeking those who enjoy fresh air & outdoors
- Handgun heist in Choctaw has police searching for alleged gun thief
- Officials on the hunt for two suspected bank robbers in south OKC
- Dozens of sheriffs express disdain for new DOC plan