Online checkbook allows taxpayers to track how money spent | News
It you bank online you know it’s a great way to keep track of your money.
Now Oklahoma taxpayers will have the same opportunity.
A new website is providing a quick and easy way to examine exactly how your tax dollars are being spent with the Okla. Treasury Online Checkbook.
State Treasurer Ken Miller stopped by to explain how it works.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police asking drivers only to report injury accidents, suspending response to others
- UPDATE: Chickasha teen facing multiple charges after high-speed chase, allegedly shooting at officers
- MORE: Wife claims man in Minco officer-involved shooting, stabbing is bipolar
- Teacher assistant arrested after touching student in McDonald’s bathroom
- Chickasha agency helping families spread holiday cheer to troops overseas
- School creates academy to teach about decision-making, community involvement
- Candle may be cause of early morning S.W. Oklahoma City house fire, no one injured
- Police: 24 children on board school bus involved in accident in southwest OKC
- Neighbors calling for action after cars crash into multiple homes
- Four recovering after being involved in wrecks related to fog