Almost 200 Okla. districts honored with ACE award | News
Almost 200 school districts have been honored with Gov. Fallin’s ACE award Monday.
The ACE award is given to districts in which 100 percent of all graduating seniors met all state requirements, including “Achieving Classroom Excellence,” or ACE.
The class of 2012 was the first group of seniors who had to prove proficiency in four of seven end-of-instruction exams before graduation.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Three Oklahoma universities make ‘Best Values in Public Colleges’
- Police asking drivers only to report injury accidents, suspending response to others
- UPDATE: Chickasha teen facing multiple charges after high-speed chase, allegedly shooting at officers
- MORE: Wife claims man in Minco officer-involved shooting, stabbing is bipolar
- Teacher assistant arrested after touching student in McDonald’s bathroom
- Man charged after allegedly attempting to steal from Wal-Mart, pulls knife on security
- Police follow footprints in the snow to find alleged thief, warning others of cold weather crimes
- Choctaw woman claims she was ripped off by driveway paver
- Oklahoma Geological Survey confirms 2.4 magnitude quake north of Luther Tuesday
- 3.0 magnitude earthquake recorded near Jones area