Almost 200 Okla. districts honored with ACE award | News
Almost 200 school districts have been honored with Gov. Fallin’s ACE award Monday.
The ACE award is given to districts in which 100 percent of all graduating seniors met all state requirements, including “Achieving Classroom Excellence,” or ACE.
The class of 2012 was the first group of seniors who had to prove proficiency in four of seven end-of-instruction exams before graduation.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oklahoma school district finds unique way to shelter students from storms
- SILVER ALERT CANCELED: Authorities issue Silver Alert for 89-year-old
- Chickasha man arrested after allegedly raping 64-year-old neighbor
- Chickasha landlord allegedly asks for rent at gunpoint
- Caught on camera, Chickasha woman’s wild ride
- JOB SEEKERS: Metro company seeking those who enjoy fresh air & outdoors
- Handgun heist in Choctaw has police searching for alleged gun thief
- Officials on the hunt for two suspected bank robbers in south OKC
- Dozens of sheriffs express disdain for new DOC plan
- Eighth suspect arrested in Logan County murder