WATCH: Kevin Ogle one-on-one with Pres. Obama | News
What an honor, no matter your politics, to get invited to interview a sitting president one-on-one.
The time was limited, five to seven minutes, but thanks to 1,000 viewers who emailed their questions, we had plenty to choose from for President Obama.
We found the questions that repeated a theme and seemed to be the most asked and boiled them down to four.
- Gun control
- How the impending sequester could affect the thousands of federal employees in Oklahoma
- Gas prices
- One surprise question for the president
Our Commander-in-Chief answered those questions with comments ranging from limiting high-capacity magazine clips, demanding congress to work with him on his balanced budget to avoid sequestration, talking about China and India causing the demand for oil and hence gas prices to go up….and a laugh about that fourth question mentioned.
“You know his mother and his grandmother still live in this area and I had a chance to see him when he was here,” Pres. Obama said.
The full interview will air Sunday, Feb. 24, at 9:30 a.m. on Flashpoint, right here on KFOR-TV News Channel 4.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oklahoma school district finds unique way to shelter students from storms
- SILVER ALERT CANCELED: Authorities issue Silver Alert for 89-year-old
- Chickasha man arrested after allegedly raping 64-year-old neighbor
- Chickasha landlord allegedly asks for rent at gunpoint
- Caught on camera, Chickasha woman’s wild ride
- Dozens of sheriffs express disdain for new DOC plan
- Eighth suspect arrested in Logan County murder
- 6-year-old killed after fire destroys grandparents’ home in southwest Oklahoma City
- Officials investigating if teen boy really did ride to Hawaii in plane’s landing gear
- Car slams into Oklahoma City school bus, no one seriously injured