Thieves make off with $20,000 worth of chrome parts | News
YUKON, Okla. – Yukon Police are on the hunt for thieves who stole a trailer with $20,000 worth of inventory.
Tiffany Pacheco sells chrome vehicle parts to dealerships.
She parks her trailer at a gated storage facility on Ranchwood Blvd. every night for safe keeping.
Unfortunately extra security measures didn’t stop crooks from stealing the trailer.
Surveillance cameras captured a black SUV coming into the storage parking lot.
Minutes later it left with Pacheco’s trailer and all her chrome auto parts.
This single mother took the job for a higher salary and to spend more time with her son but because of bandits, she hasn’t been able to work all week.
“Anyone’s in sales understand that if you don’t sell, you don’t get paid. Without my inventory, I can’t sell,” she said.
Yukon police would like to talk to the person driving that black SUV.
It has a Billet grill and a black hitch.
If you’ve seen those chrome parts pop up or know about the crime call police.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oklahoma woman hides meth in vagina and smuggles it into jail
- UPDATE: Woman found dead, man discovered with gunshot wound to the head
- Oklahoma police searching for machete-wielding man
- Teen inspiring others after surviving 3,500-foot fall from Oklahoma sky
- Chickasha Police arrest three in connection with drive-by shooting
- Man accused of raping young child found in Oklahoma
- UPDATE: Man facing several charges for abuse after seven hour standoff
- UPDATE: No one injured in southwest Oklahoma City house fire, no cause confirmed
- Dogs wake man, save life in southeast Oklahoma City house fire
- UPDATE: Jackknifed semi backing up traffic on I-40 WB near S. Air Depot, leaking fuel