Thieves make off with $20,000 worth of chrome parts | News
YUKON, Okla. – Yukon Police are on the hunt for thieves who stole a trailer with $20,000 worth of inventory.
Tiffany Pacheco sells chrome vehicle parts to dealerships.
She parks her trailer at a gated storage facility on Ranchwood Blvd. every night for safe keeping.
Unfortunately extra security measures didn’t stop crooks from stealing the trailer.
Surveillance cameras captured a black SUV coming into the storage parking lot.
Minutes later it left with Pacheco’s trailer and all her chrome auto parts.
This single mother took the job for a higher salary and to spend more time with her son but because of bandits, she hasn’t been able to work all week.
“Anyone’s in sales understand that if you don’t sell, you don’t get paid. Without my inventory, I can’t sell,” she said.
Yukon police would like to talk to the person driving that black SUV.
It has a Billet grill and a black hitch.
If you’ve seen those chrome parts pop up or know about the crime call police.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police asking drivers only to report injury accidents, suspending response to others
- UPDATE: Chickasha teen facing multiple charges after high-speed chase, allegedly shooting at officers
- MORE: Wife claims man in Minco officer-involved shooting, stabbing is bipolar
- Teacher assistant arrested after touching student in McDonald’s bathroom
- Chickasha agency helping families spread holiday cheer to troops overseas
- House without power goes up in flames, 2 escape blaze unharmed
- School creates academy to teach about decision-making, community involvement
- Candle may be cause of early morning S.W. Oklahoma City house fire, no one injured
- Police: 24 children on board school bus involved in accident in southwest OKC
- Neighbors calling for action after cars crash into multiple homes