Thieves make off with $20,000 worth of chrome parts | News
YUKON, Okla. – Yukon Police are on the hunt for thieves who stole a trailer with $20,000 worth of inventory.
Tiffany Pacheco sells chrome vehicle parts to dealerships.
She parks her trailer at a gated storage facility on Ranchwood Blvd. every night for safe keeping.
Unfortunately extra security measures didn’t stop crooks from stealing the trailer.
Surveillance cameras captured a black SUV coming into the storage parking lot.
Minutes later it left with Pacheco’s trailer and all her chrome auto parts.
This single mother took the job for a higher salary and to spend more time with her son but because of bandits, she hasn’t been able to work all week.
“Anyone’s in sales understand that if you don’t sell, you don’t get paid. Without my inventory, I can’t sell,” she said.
Yukon police would like to talk to the person driving that black SUV.
It has a Billet grill and a black hitch.
If you’ve seen those chrome parts pop up or know about the crime call police.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Heading downtown for the game tonight? Here are the routes to avoid:
- Police warning residents, businesses of alleged “fence cutter” still on the run
- OKC police warn parents after possible attempted abduction of student
- Lanes back open after car rolls near I-240 and I-40 bridge, injuries unknown
- Residents ticketed for parking on their own property