Help could be coming for Okla. drought victims | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – Help could soon be on the way for victims of Oklahoma’s severe drought.
If passed, House Bill 1923 would allocate $10 million this July in an emergency drought relief fund.
The money could then be used by state agencies to provide drought relief after the governor declares an emergency.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police warning residents, businesses of alleged “fence cutter” still on the run
- OKC police warn parents after possible attempted abduction of student
- Heading downtown? Multiple road closures could disturb your commute
- Lanes back open after car rolls near I-240 and I-40 bridge, injuries unknown
- Residents ticketed for parking on their own property