Father in bar accused of leaving babies in car | News
MUSTANG, Okla. – An Oklahoma man is facing three counts of child neglect after police said he left his kids alone in a car outside a metro bar.
The three children, all under the age of 4, were outside Big Dick’s Roadhouse while the father claims he was inside doing some paperwork.
The man is employed by the bar but police said when they went inside, he was at a video poker machine.
Officers contacted the children’s mother and released them to her.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oklahoma school district finds unique way to shelter students from storms
- SILVER ALERT CANCELED: Authorities issue Silver Alert for 89-year-old
- Chickasha man arrested after allegedly raping 64-year-old neighbor
- Chickasha landlord allegedly asks for rent at gunpoint
- Caught on camera, Chickasha woman’s wild ride
- JOB SEEKERS: Metro company seeking those who enjoy fresh air & outdoors
- Handgun heist in Choctaw has police searching for alleged gun thief
- Officials on the hunt for two suspected bank robbers in south OKC
- Dozens of sheriffs express disdain for new DOC plan
- Eighth suspect arrested in Logan County murder