Father in bar accused of leaving babies in car | News
MUSTANG, Okla. – An Oklahoma man is facing three counts of child neglect after police said he left his kids alone in a car outside a metro bar.
The three children, all under the age of 4, were outside Big Dick’s Roadhouse while the father claims he was inside doing some paperwork.
The man is employed by the bar but police said when they went inside, he was at a video poker machine.
Officers contacted the children’s mother and released them to her.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Officials investigating if teen boy really did ride to Hawaii in plane’s landing gear
- Car slams into Oklahoma City school bus, no one seriously injured
- Man burned, family without home after Easter fire
- Heading downtown for the game tonight? Here are the routes to avoid:
- Police warning residents, businesses of alleged “fence cutter” still on the run