Sex offender found living with minor | News
OKLAHOMA CITY—Police say one person was arrested after officers made a shocking discovery inside a southeast Oklahoma City home.
Acting on a tip that a minor child was living in filth with a possible sex offender, police went to a mobile home Monday.
That’s when officers claim they found trash, dirty dishes, animal feces and roaches inside the home.
While speaking with the homeowner, police allegedly asked her if a sex offender was living there with her 13-year-old son.
According to the police report, she responded by saying, “I don’t mind living with sex offenders. It’s no big deal. Everybody deserves another chance. My father was a sex offender.”
Once inside the home, officers found 40-year-old Karl Endres.
He was immediately taken into custody on outstanding warrants from Canadian and Kingfisher counties.
According to Endres’ fiancé, police overreacted and exaggerated in the report.
He said, “I honestly thought it was B.S. that they go and do that and try to be able to keep pushing the subject with my mom about the S.O. thing.”
He says he and Karl were only living there since the weekend because they were kicked out of their previous home.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oklahoma school district finds unique way to shelter students from storms
- SILVER ALERT CANCELED: Authorities issue Silver Alert for 89-year-old
- Chickasha man arrested after allegedly raping 64-year-old neighbor
- Chickasha landlord allegedly asks for rent at gunpoint
- Caught on camera, Chickasha woman’s wild ride
- Dozens of sheriffs express disdain for new DOC plan
- Eighth suspect arrested in Logan County murder
- 6-year-old killed after fire destroys grandparents’ home in southwest Oklahoma City
- Officials investigating if teen boy really did ride to Hawaii in plane’s landing gear
- Car slams into Oklahoma City school bus, no one seriously injured