4 things that will cost more in 2013 | News
Count on four things which will cost you more in 2013.
Looking for a new set of wheels?
The sticker price for a new car may give you sticker shock.
Last year’s drought means this year’s grocery prices will rise 3 to 4 percent.
Overall, employee health care premiums are going up as much as 6 percent, as employers pass along the cost of their increased premiums.
Also, state universities will cost more.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oklahoma school district finds unique way to shelter students from storms
- SILVER ALERT CANCELED: Authorities issue Silver Alert for 89-year-old
- Chickasha man arrested after allegedly raping 64-year-old neighbor
- Chickasha landlord allegedly asks for rent at gunpoint
- Caught on camera, Chickasha woman’s wild ride
- UPDATE: Everyone accounted for following massive house fire, investigation continues
- JOB SEEKERS: Metro company seeking those who enjoy fresh air & outdoors
- Handgun heist in Choctaw has police searching for alleged gun thief
- Officials on the hunt for two suspected bank robbers in south OKC
- Dozens of sheriffs express disdain for new DOC plan