4 things that will cost more in 2013 | News
Count on four things which will cost you more in 2013.
Looking for a new set of wheels?
The sticker price for a new car may give you sticker shock.
Last year’s drought means this year’s grocery prices will rise 3 to 4 percent.
Overall, employee health care premiums are going up as much as 6 percent, as employers pass along the cost of their increased premiums.
Also, state universities will cost more.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police asking drivers only to report injury accidents, suspending response to others
- UPDATE: Chickasha teen facing multiple charges after high-speed chase, allegedly shooting at officers
- MORE: Wife claims man in Minco officer-involved shooting, stabbing is bipolar
- Teacher assistant arrested after touching student in McDonald’s bathroom
- Chickasha agency helping families spread holiday cheer to troops overseas
- Police follow footprints in the snow to find alleged thief, warning others of cold weather crimes
- Choctaw woman claims she was ripped off by driveway paver
- Oklahoma Geological Survey confirms 2.4 magnitude quake north of Luther Tuesday
- 3.0 magnitude earthquake recorded near Jones area
- House without power goes up in flames, 2 escape blaze unharmed