4 things that will cost more in 2013 | News
Count on four things which will cost you more in 2013.
Looking for a new set of wheels?
The sticker price for a new car may give you sticker shock.
Last year’s drought means this year’s grocery prices will rise 3 to 4 percent.
Overall, employee health care premiums are going up as much as 6 percent, as employers pass along the cost of their increased premiums.
Also, state universities will cost more.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oklahoma woman hides meth in vagina and smuggles it into jail
- UPDATE: Woman found dead, man discovered with gunshot wound to the head
- Oklahoma police searching for machete-wielding man
- Teen inspiring others after surviving 3,500-foot fall from Oklahoma sky
- Chickasha Police arrest three in connection with drive-by shooting
- Expect full flights and packed airports next week
- I-40 closing for “roadway testing” between Choctaw Rd. & Pott. County line this afternoon
- Man accused of raping young child found in Oklahoma
- UPDATE: Man facing several charges for abuse after seven hour standoff
- UPDATE: No one injured in southwest Oklahoma City house fire, no cause confirmed