ODOT: Major roads clear after frosty start across state | News
All highways are clear after a frosty morning across the state, according to the Okla. Dept. of Transportation.
ODOT is reminding all drivers to be alert during the changing weather conditions.
· Be aware of "black ice," which looks wet on the roadway but is actually a thin layer of ice.
· Check road conditions before getting out on the roads.
· Remain alert to possible slick spots, especially on bridges and overpasses.
CURRENT ROAD CONDITIONS, call the Department of Public Safety's ROAD CONDITIONS HOTLINE at 888-425-2385.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Heading downtown? Multiple road closures could disturb your commute
- Lanes back open after car rolls near I-240 and I-40 bridge, injuries unknown
- Residents ticketed for parking on their own property
- Pet saves family in southeast Oklahoma City house fire
- ‘It’s a perfect storm;’ What homeowners can do about higher property taxes