Chopper 4 to the Snow! | News
Monday started out cold with reports of snow around Davis so I decided fly down in hopes of making a snow angel.
We took off and headed south where the snow was almost nonexistent until just south of the Canadian River around Wayne.
With a little help from a tail wind, we made to Davis and sure enough there was a little snow on the ground.
Not enough to land and play in but the area got a nice dusting.
Maybe the next storm will drop a little snow closer to the metro.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Heading downtown for the game tonight? Here are the routes to avoid:
- Police warning residents, businesses of alleged “fence cutter” still on the run
- OKC police warn parents after possible attempted abduction of student
- Lanes back open after car rolls near I-240 and I-40 bridge, injuries unknown
- Residents ticketed for parking on their own property