Chopper 4 to the Snow! | News
Monday started out cold with reports of snow around Davis so I decided fly down in hopes of making a snow angel.
We took off and headed south where the snow was almost nonexistent until just south of the Canadian River around Wayne.
With a little help from a tail wind, we made to Davis and sure enough there was a little snow on the ground.
Not enough to land and play in but the area got a nice dusting.
Maybe the next storm will drop a little snow closer to the metro.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oklahoma woman hides meth in vagina and smuggles it into jail
- UPDATE: Woman found dead, man discovered with gunshot wound to the head
- Oklahoma police searching for machete-wielding man
- Teen inspiring others after surviving 3,500-foot fall from Oklahoma sky
- Chickasha Police arrest three in connection with drive-by shooting
- Man accused of raping young child found in Oklahoma
- UPDATE: Man facing several charges for abuse after seven hour standoff
- UPDATE: No one injured in southwest Oklahoma City house fire, no cause confirmed
- Dogs wake man, save life in southeast Oklahoma City house fire
- UPDATE: Jackknifed semi backing up traffic on I-40 WB near S. Air Depot, leaking fuel