Chopper 4 to the Snow! | News
Monday started out cold with reports of snow around Davis so I decided fly down in hopes of making a snow angel.
We took off and headed south where the snow was almost nonexistent until just south of the Canadian River around Wayne.
With a little help from a tail wind, we made to Davis and sure enough there was a little snow on the ground.
Not enough to land and play in but the area got a nice dusting.
Maybe the next storm will drop a little snow closer to the metro.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oklahoma school district finds unique way to shelter students from storms
- SILVER ALERT CANCELED: Authorities issue Silver Alert for 89-year-old
- Chickasha man arrested after allegedly raping 64-year-old neighbor
- Chickasha landlord allegedly asks for rent at gunpoint
- Caught on camera, Chickasha woman’s wild ride
- JOB SEEKERS: Metro company seeking those who enjoy fresh air & outdoors
- Handgun heist in Choctaw has police searching for alleged gun thief
- Officials on the hunt for two suspected bank robbers in south OKC
- Dozens of sheriffs express disdain for new DOC plan
- Eighth suspect arrested in Logan County murder