Frigid temperatures bring frost, slick spots | News
It’s a very cold morning across the state with temperatures in the teens and 20s.
A North breeze combined with frigid temps has created a brutal wind chill in the single digits.
A few snow showers across southern and eastern Oklahoma have created a few slick spots.
Be careful if you have travel plans today.
Afternoon highs will struggle to make it into the 40s today.
Mild and windy conditions will return for the second half of the work week.
Showers and thunderstorms are possible late Friday through early Saturday.
Models are suggesting we may see another storm beginning next week.
Stay tuned for the latest.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- UPDATE: Chickasha teen facing multiple charges after high-speed chase, allegedly shooting at officers
- MORE: Wife claims man in Minco officer-involved shooting, stabbing is bipolar
- Teacher assistant arrested after touching student in McDonald’s bathroom
- Chickasha agency helping families spread holiday cheer to troops overseas
- UPDATE: Man arrested with legs wrapped in duct tape after Chickasha bomb scare
- School creates academy to teach about decision-making, community involvement
- Candle may be cause of early morning S.W. Oklahoma City house fire, no one injured
- Police: 24 children on board school bus involved in accident in southwest OKC
- Neighbors calling for action after cars crash into multiple homes
- Four recovering after being involved in wrecks related to fog