Frigid temperatures bring frost, slick spots | News
It’s a very cold morning across the state with temperatures in the teens and 20s.
A North breeze combined with frigid temps has created a brutal wind chill in the single digits.
A few snow showers across southern and eastern Oklahoma have created a few slick spots.
Be careful if you have travel plans today.
Afternoon highs will struggle to make it into the 40s today.
Mild and windy conditions will return for the second half of the work week.
Showers and thunderstorms are possible late Friday through early Saturday.
Models are suggesting we may see another storm beginning next week.
Stay tuned for the latest.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oklahoma woman hides meth in vagina and smuggles it into jail
- UPDATE: Woman found dead, man discovered with gunshot wound to the head
- Oklahoma police searching for machete-wielding man
- Teen inspiring others after surviving 3,500-foot fall from Oklahoma sky
- Chickasha Police arrest three in connection with drive-by shooting
- Expect full flights and packed airports next week
- I-40 closing for “roadway testing” between Choctaw Rd. & Pott. County line this afternoon
- Man accused of raping young child found in Oklahoma
- UPDATE: Man facing several charges for abuse after seven hour standoff
- UPDATE: No one injured in southwest Oklahoma City house fire, no cause confirmed