Million dollar winner in Okla. but no jackpot | News
Powerball officials confirmed that there are two winning tickets in the second-biggest lottery in history sold in Arizona and Missouri.
Oklahoma didn’t win the jackpot but a $1 million winning ticket was sold Thursday in Collinsville.
Rollo Redburn, Oklahoma Lottery Executive Commissioner, said Oklahoma’s winning ticket was one of 58 across the county.
The ticket had all five numbers but didn’t have the Powerball number.
The two winning tickets from Missouri and Arizona will split the $587.5 million jackpot.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Heading downtown for the game tonight? Here are the routes to avoid:
- Police warning residents, businesses of alleged “fence cutter” still on the run
- OKC police warn parents after possible attempted abduction of student
- Lanes back open after car rolls near I-240 and I-40 bridge, injuries unknown
- Residents ticketed for parking on their own property