Million dollar winner in Okla. but no jackpot | News
Powerball officials confirmed that there are two winning tickets in the second-biggest lottery in history sold in Arizona and Missouri.
Oklahoma didn’t win the jackpot but a $1 million winning ticket was sold Thursday in Collinsville.
Rollo Redburn, Oklahoma Lottery Executive Commissioner, said Oklahoma’s winning ticket was one of 58 across the county.
The ticket had all five numbers but didn’t have the Powerball number.
The two winning tickets from Missouri and Arizona will split the $587.5 million jackpot.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Caddo Nation headquarters hit by alleged vandals, thieves
- UPDATE: Missing 13-year-old girl found safe
- Three Oklahoma universities make ‘Best Values in Public Colleges’
- Police asking drivers only to report injury accidents, suspending response to others
- UPDATE: Chickasha teen facing multiple charges after high-speed chase, allegedly shooting at officers
- Four in custody after alleged attempted car jacking sends car into south Oklahoma City home
- Police: Two in critical condition after late night apartment shooting, fire starts minutes later
- Police department forced to change popular event name
- Firefighters put out blaze at S.W. OKC apartment complex
- Protesters chain themselves to Devon Tower doors