Million dollar winner in Okla. but no jackpot | News
Powerball officials confirmed that there are two winning tickets in the second-biggest lottery in history sold in Arizona and Missouri.
Oklahoma didn’t win the jackpot but a $1 million winning ticket was sold Thursday in Collinsville.
Rollo Redburn, Oklahoma Lottery Executive Commissioner, said Oklahoma’s winning ticket was one of 58 across the county.
The ticket had all five numbers but didn’t have the Powerball number.
The two winning tickets from Missouri and Arizona will split the $587.5 million jackpot.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oklahoma woman hides meth in vagina and smuggles it into jail
- UPDATE: Woman found dead, man discovered with gunshot wound to the head
- Oklahoma police searching for machete-wielding man
- Teen inspiring others after surviving 3,500-foot fall from Oklahoma sky
- Chickasha Police arrest three in connection with drive-by shooting
- Man accused of raping young child found in Oklahoma
- UPDATE: Man facing several charges for abuse after seven hour standoff
- UPDATE: No one injured in southwest Oklahoma City house fire, no cause confirmed
- Dogs wake man, save life in southeast Oklahoma City house fire
- UPDATE: Jackknifed semi backing up traffic on I-40 WB near S. Air Depot, leaking fuel