Four deaths in last week blamed on flu; New cases falling | Health
OKLAHOMA CITY – Almost 50 Oklahomans have died because of the flu since September, according to the Oklahoma State Department of Health.
Health officials said four people have died in the last week because of the flu which brings the total to 48 Oklahomans.
In the last week, 21 more people went to the hospital for symptoms.
The good news is, health department officials said flu cases are going down.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oklahoma woman hides meth in vagina and smuggles it into jail
- UPDATE: Woman found dead, man discovered with gunshot wound to the head
- Oklahoma police searching for machete-wielding man
- Teen inspiring others after surviving 3,500-foot fall from Oklahoma sky
- Chickasha Police arrest three in connection with drive-by shooting
- Man accused of raping young child found in Oklahoma
- UPDATE: Man facing several charges for abuse after seven hour standoff
- UPDATE: No one injured in southwest Oklahoma City house fire, no cause confirmed
- Dogs wake man, save life in southeast Oklahoma City house fire
- UPDATE: Jackknifed semi backing up traffic on I-40 WB near S. Air Depot, leaking fuel