Four deaths in last week blamed on flu; New cases falling | Health
OKLAHOMA CITY – Almost 50 Oklahomans have died because of the flu since September, according to the Oklahoma State Department of Health.
Health officials said four people have died in the last week because of the flu which brings the total to 48 Oklahomans.
In the last week, 21 more people went to the hospital for symptoms.
The good news is, health department officials said flu cases are going down.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Heading downtown for the game tonight? Here are the routes to avoid:
- Police warning residents, businesses of alleged “fence cutter” still on the run
- OKC police warn parents after possible attempted abduction of student
- Lanes back open after car rolls near I-240 and I-40 bridge, injuries unknown
- Residents ticketed for parking on their own property