Four deaths in last week blamed on flu; New cases falling | Health
OKLAHOMA CITY – Almost 50 Oklahomans have died because of the flu since September, according to the Oklahoma State Department of Health.
Health officials said four people have died in the last week because of the flu which brings the total to 48 Oklahomans.
In the last week, 21 more people went to the hospital for symptoms.
The good news is, health department officials said flu cases are going down.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- DASH CAM: Wild chase ends in crash, suspect attempts to swim away
- Oklahoma school district finds unique way to shelter students from storms
- SILVER ALERT CANCELED: Authorities issue Silver Alert for 89-year-old
- Chickasha man arrested after allegedly raping 64-year-old neighbor
- Chickasha landlord allegedly asks for rent at gunpoint
- UPDATE: Everyone accounted for following massive house fire, investigation continues
- JOB SEEKERS: Metro company seeking those who enjoy fresh air & outdoors
- Handgun heist in Choctaw has police searching for alleged gun thief
- Officials on the hunt for two suspected bank robbers in south OKC
- Dozens of sheriffs express disdain for new DOC plan