Allergy Alert: Hay fever sufferers may want to limit time outside | Health
OKLAHOMA CITY – Doctors at the Oklahoma Allergy and Asthma Clinic are warning hay fever sufferers their symptoms will be back soon if they aren’t already.
Officials said tree pollen is in the high category.
Mold is also starting to creep up; currently it is low but it is increasing.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oklahoma woman hides meth in vagina and smuggles it into jail
- UPDATE: Woman found dead, man discovered with gunshot wound to the head
- Oklahoma police searching for machete-wielding man
- Teen inspiring others after surviving 3,500-foot fall from Oklahoma sky
- Chickasha Police arrest three in connection with drive-by shooting
- Man accused of raping young child found in Oklahoma
- UPDATE: Man facing several charges for abuse after seven hour standoff
- UPDATE: No one injured in southwest Oklahoma City house fire, no cause confirmed
- Dogs wake man, save life in southeast Oklahoma City house fire
- UPDATE: Jackknifed semi backing up traffic on I-40 WB near S. Air Depot, leaking fuel