Allergy Alert: Hay fever sufferers may want to limit time outside | Health
OKLAHOMA CITY – Doctors at the Oklahoma Allergy and Asthma Clinic are warning hay fever sufferers their symptoms will be back soon if they aren’t already.
Officials said tree pollen is in the high category.
Mold is also starting to creep up; currently it is low but it is increasing.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oklahoma school district finds unique way to shelter students from storms
- SILVER ALERT CANCELED: Authorities issue Silver Alert for 89-year-old
- Chickasha man arrested after allegedly raping 64-year-old neighbor
- Chickasha landlord allegedly asks for rent at gunpoint
- Caught on camera, Chickasha woman’s wild ride
- Dozens of sheriffs express disdain for new DOC plan
- Eighth suspect arrested in Logan County murder
- 6-year-old killed after fire destroys grandparents’ home in southwest Oklahoma City
- Officials investigating if teen boy really did ride to Hawaii in plane’s landing gear
- Car slams into Oklahoma City school bus, no one seriously injured