DEA taking back old prescriptions to curb abuse, overdose deaths | Health
Have unused prescriptions in your medicine cabinet?
The Drug Enforcement Agency is taking back your old medications Saturday in an effort to curb drug abuse and overdoses.
You can drop off your unused prescriptions at locations across the metro from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police asking drivers only to report injury accidents, suspending response to others
- UPDATE: Chickasha teen facing multiple charges after high-speed chase, allegedly shooting at officers
- MORE: Wife claims man in Minco officer-involved shooting, stabbing is bipolar
- Teacher assistant arrested after touching student in McDonald’s bathroom
- Chickasha agency helping families spread holiday cheer to troops overseas
- Police follow footprints in the snow to find alleged car thief
- Choctaw woman claims she was ripped off by driveway paver
- Oklahoma Geological Survey confirms 2.4 magnitude quake north of Luther Tuesday
- 3.0 magnitude earthquake recorded near Jones area
- House without power goes up in flames, 2 escape blaze unharmed