DEA taking back old prescriptions to curb abuse, overdose deaths | Health
Have unused prescriptions in your medicine cabinet?
The Drug Enforcement Agency is taking back your old medications Saturday in an effort to curb drug abuse and overdoses.
You can drop off your unused prescriptions at locations across the metro from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oklahoma woman hides meth in vagina and smuggles it into jail
- UPDATE: Woman found dead, man discovered with gunshot wound to the head
- Oklahoma police searching for machete-wielding man
- Teen inspiring others after surviving 3,500-foot fall from Oklahoma sky
- Chickasha Police arrest three in connection with drive-by shooting
- Where to celebrate St. Patty’s day in OKC
- Expect full flights and packed airports next week
- I-40 closing for “roadway testing” between Choctaw Rd. & Pott. County line this afternoon
- Man accused of raping young child found in Oklahoma
- UPDATE: Man facing several charges for abuse after seven hour standoff