NOW: Call in to get your Medicare open enrollment questions answered | Health
If you are of the age where you can receive Medicare, your open enrollment starts next week.
The it runs from Oct. 15 to Dec. 7.
Have questions? We are setting up a call center with the Oklahoma Insurance Department to answer all your questions Thursday.
You can call (405) 475-4403 with questions between noon and 7 p.m. Thursday.
Ray Walker with the Oklahoma Insurance Department will join us in studio to help straighten out some of the open enrollment confusion.
They can help you if you need to change some of your current options with that program as well.
The phone bank will be open from noon to 7 p.m. Thursday.
You can also reach the Oklahoma Insurance Department for questions at (800) 763-2828.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oklahoma woman hides meth in vagina and smuggles it into jail
- UPDATE: Woman found dead, man discovered with gunshot wound to the head
- Oklahoma police searching for machete-wielding man
- Teen inspiring others after surviving 3,500-foot fall from Oklahoma sky
- Chickasha Police arrest three in connection with drive-by shooting
- Man accused of raping young child found in Oklahoma
- UPDATE: Man facing several charges for abuse after seven hour standoff
- UPDATE: No one injured in southwest Oklahoma City house fire, no cause confirmed
- Dogs wake man, save life in southeast Oklahoma City house fire
- UPDATE: Jackknifed semi backing up traffic on I-40 WB near S. Air Depot, leaking fuel