NOW: Call in to get your Medicare open enrollment questions answered | Health
If you are of the age where you can receive Medicare, your open enrollment starts next week.
The it runs from Oct. 15 to Dec. 7.
Have questions? We are setting up a call center with the Oklahoma Insurance Department to answer all your questions Thursday.
You can call (405) 475-4403 with questions between noon and 7 p.m. Thursday.
Ray Walker with the Oklahoma Insurance Department will join us in studio to help straighten out some of the open enrollment confusion.
They can help you if you need to change some of your current options with that program as well.
The phone bank will be open from noon to 7 p.m. Thursday.
You can also reach the Oklahoma Insurance Department for questions at (800) 763-2828.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- DASH CAM: Wild chase ends in crash, suspect attempts to swim away
- Oklahoma school district finds unique way to shelter students from storms
- SILVER ALERT CANCELED: Authorities issue Silver Alert for 89-year-old
- Chickasha man arrested after allegedly raping 64-year-old neighbor
- Chickasha landlord allegedly asks for rent at gunpoint
- UPDATE: Everyone accounted for following massive house fire, investigation continues
- JOB SEEKERS: Metro company seeking those who enjoy fresh air & outdoors
- Handgun heist in Choctaw has police searching for alleged gun thief
- Officials on the hunt for two suspected bank robbers in south OKC
- Dozens of sheriffs express disdain for new DOC plan