NOW: Call in to get your Medicare open enrollment questions answered | Health
If you are of the age where you can receive Medicare, your open enrollment starts next week.
The it runs from Oct. 15 to Dec. 7.
Have questions? We are setting up a call center with the Oklahoma Insurance Department to answer all your questions Thursday.
You can call (405) 475-4403 with questions between noon and 7 p.m. Thursday.
Ray Walker with the Oklahoma Insurance Department will join us in studio to help straighten out some of the open enrollment confusion.
They can help you if you need to change some of your current options with that program as well.
The phone bank will be open from noon to 7 p.m. Thursday.
You can also reach the Oklahoma Insurance Department for questions at (800) 763-2828.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police asking drivers only to report injury accidents, suspending response to others
- UPDATE: Chickasha teen facing multiple charges after high-speed chase, allegedly shooting at officers
- MORE: Wife claims man in Minco officer-involved shooting, stabbing is bipolar
- Teacher assistant arrested after touching student in McDonald’s bathroom
- Chickasha agency helping families spread holiday cheer to troops overseas
- House without power goes up in flames, 2 escape blaze unharmed
- School creates academy to teach about decision-making, community involvement
- Candle may be cause of early morning S.W. Oklahoma City house fire, no one injured
- Police: 24 children on board school bus involved in accident in southwest OKC
- Neighbors calling for action after cars crash into multiple homes