The Biggest Loser is looking for winners in Oklahoma | Health
When it comes to losing weight, Americans have witnesses some of the most dramatic transformations on NBC’s hit show The Biggest Loser.
Oklahomans have been part of the show.
Danny Cahill from Broken Arrow dropped 239 pounds and went on to win the show in 2009.
Now is your chance to represent Oklahoma on The Biggest Loser.
Casting directors Amy Thomas and Kate Purcell are in the Sooner State to see what Oklahoma has to offer.
The Biggest Loser casting call is Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at Crossroads Mall.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Heading downtown for the game tonight? Here are the routes to avoid:
- Police warning residents, businesses of alleged “fence cutter” still on the run
- OKC police warn parents after possible attempted abduction of student
- Lanes back open after car rolls near I-240 and I-40 bridge, injuries unknown
- Residents ticketed for parking on their own property