Oklahoma City company recalls cookies after FDA inspection | Health
OKLAHOMA CITY – An Oklahoma City-based company is recalling hundreds of its cookies Wednesday.
The 7th Heaven Bakeries announced the recall of its oatmeal raisin cookies after a FDA inspection revealed the cookies contained some ingredients that aren’t listed on the label.
Those ingredients are dry eggs, soy lecithin and whey solids.
The cookies were sold to 7-Eleven stores throughout the Oklahoma City metro, including Moore, Norman, Noble, Midwest City, Del City and Edmond.
All the recalled cookies have been pulled from the shelves.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police asking drivers only to report injury accidents, suspending response to others
- UPDATE: Chickasha teen facing multiple charges after high-speed chase, allegedly shooting at officers
- MORE: Wife claims man in Minco officer-involved shooting, stabbing is bipolar
- Teacher assistant arrested after touching student in McDonald’s bathroom
- Chickasha agency helping families spread holiday cheer to troops overseas
- House without power goes up in flames, 2 escape blaze unharmed
- School creates academy to teach about decision-making, community involvement
- Candle may be cause of early morning S.W. Oklahoma City house fire, no one injured
- Police: 24 children on board school bus involved in accident in southwest OKC
- Neighbors calling for action after cars crash into multiple homes