Oklahoma City company recalls cookies after FDA inspection | Health
OKLAHOMA CITY – An Oklahoma City-based company is recalling hundreds of its cookies Wednesday.
The 7th Heaven Bakeries announced the recall of its oatmeal raisin cookies after a FDA inspection revealed the cookies contained some ingredients that aren’t listed on the label.
Those ingredients are dry eggs, soy lecithin and whey solids.
The cookies were sold to 7-Eleven stores throughout the Oklahoma City metro, including Moore, Norman, Noble, Midwest City, Del City and Edmond.
All the recalled cookies have been pulled from the shelves.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oklahoma school district finds unique way to shelter students from storms
- SILVER ALERT CANCELED: Authorities issue Silver Alert for 89-year-old
- Chickasha man arrested after allegedly raping 64-year-old neighbor
- Chickasha landlord allegedly asks for rent at gunpoint
- Caught on camera, Chickasha woman’s wild ride
- UPDATE: Everyone accounted for following massive house fire, investigation continues
- JOB SEEKERS: Metro company seeking those who enjoy fresh air & outdoors
- Handgun heist in Choctaw has police searching for alleged gun thief
- Officials on the hunt for two suspected bank robbers in south OKC
- Dozens of sheriffs express disdain for new DOC plan