Oklahoma City company recalls cookies after FDA inspection | Health
OKLAHOMA CITY – An Oklahoma City-based company is recalling hundreds of its cookies Wednesday.
The 7th Heaven Bakeries announced the recall of its oatmeal raisin cookies after a FDA inspection revealed the cookies contained some ingredients that aren’t listed on the label.
Those ingredients are dry eggs, soy lecithin and whey solids.
The cookies were sold to 7-Eleven stores throughout the Oklahoma City metro, including Moore, Norman, Noble, Midwest City, Del City and Edmond.
All the recalled cookies have been pulled from the shelves.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Officials investigating if teen boy really did ride to Hawaii in plane’s landing gear
- Car slams into Oklahoma City school bus, no one seriously injured
- Man burned, family without home after Easter fire
- Heading downtown for the game tonight? Here are the routes to avoid:
- Police warning residents, businesses of alleged “fence cutter” still on the run