Flu season not over yet in Okla. | Health
It may feel like spring but the flu season is still in full effect.
The Oklahoma State Health Department said 33 Oklahomans have died from the flu this season and over a thousand were hospitalized.
Tulsa County has recorded the highest number of flu deaths.
Most of those who died were over the age of 65.
The health department said the flu season runs from February through May.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Heading downtown for the game tonight? Here are the routes to avoid:
- Police warning residents, businesses of alleged “fence cutter” still on the run
- OKC police warn parents after possible attempted abduction of student
- Lanes back open after car rolls near I-240 and I-40 bridge, injuries unknown
- Residents ticketed for parking on their own property