Flu claims two more lives in Oklahoma | Health
The flu continues to make life miserable for hundreds of Oklahomans.
Two more people in our state have died after contracting the virus.
The Oklahoma State Department of Health said a total of 25 Oklahomans have now died due to the flu, more than 860 have been hospitalized.
The latest deaths were in Nowata and Washington counties
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police warning residents, businesses of alleged “fence cutter” still on the run
- OKC police warn parents after possible attempted abduction of student
- Heading downtown? Multiple road closures could disturb your commute
- Lanes back open after car rolls near I-240 and I-40 bridge, injuries unknown
- Residents ticketed for parking on their own property