Flu claims two more lives in Oklahoma | Health
The flu continues to make life miserable for hundreds of Oklahomans.
Two more people in our state have died after contracting the virus.
The Oklahoma State Department of Health said a total of 25 Oklahomans have now died due to the flu, more than 860 have been hospitalized.
The latest deaths were in Nowata and Washington counties
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- DASH CAM: Wild chase ends in crash, suspect attempts to swim away
- Oklahoma school district finds unique way to shelter students from storms
- SILVER ALERT CANCELED: Authorities issue Silver Alert for 89-year-old
- Chickasha man arrested after allegedly raping 64-year-old neighbor
- Chickasha landlord allegedly asks for rent at gunpoint
- UPDATE: Everyone accounted for following massive house fire, investigation continues
- JOB SEEKERS: Metro company seeking those who enjoy fresh air & outdoors
- Handgun heist in Choctaw has police searching for alleged gun thief
- Officials on the hunt for two suspected bank robbers in south OKC
- Dozens of sheriffs express disdain for new DOC plan