Flu claims two more lives in Oklahoma | Health
The flu continues to make life miserable for hundreds of Oklahomans.
Two more people in our state have died after contracting the virus.
The Oklahoma State Department of Health said a total of 25 Oklahomans have now died due to the flu, more than 860 have been hospitalized.
The latest deaths were in Nowata and Washington counties
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police asking drivers only to report injury accidents, suspending response to others
- UPDATE: Chickasha teen facing multiple charges after high-speed chase, allegedly shooting at officers
- MORE: Wife claims man in Minco officer-involved shooting, stabbing is bipolar
- Teacher assistant arrested after touching student in McDonald’s bathroom
- Chickasha agency helping families spread holiday cheer to troops overseas
- House without power goes up in flames, 2 escape blaze unharmed
- School creates academy to teach about decision-making, community involvement
- Candle may be cause of early morning S.W. Oklahoma City house fire, no one injured
- Police: 24 children on board school bus involved in accident in southwest OKC
- Neighbors calling for action after cars crash into multiple homes