Yukon tutor arrested for sex crime with 8-year-old boy | Crime
YUKON, Okla. – Police have arrested an elementary school tutor accused of inappropriately touching an 8-year-old boy.
Officials said 18-year-old Sean Douglas Nelson is charged with making lewd or indecent proposals to a child.
The child claimed Nelson was sitting beside him and touched him, “causing him pain.”
Nelson was not a Yukon school employee.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oklahoma school district finds unique way to shelter students from storms
- SILVER ALERT CANCELED: Authorities issue Silver Alert for 89-year-old
- Chickasha man arrested after allegedly raping 64-year-old neighbor
- Chickasha landlord allegedly asks for rent at gunpoint
- Caught on camera, Chickasha woman’s wild ride
- JOB SEEKERS: Metro company seeking those who enjoy fresh air & outdoors
- Handgun heist in Choctaw has police searching for alleged gun thief
- Officials on the hunt for two suspected bank robbers in south OKC
- Dozens of sheriffs express disdain for new DOC plan
- Eighth suspect arrested in Logan County murder