Defense attorney explains Becky Bryan case strategy | Crime
Criminal defense attorney Emilie Kirkpatrick helped break down the strategy in the murder trial where Becky Bryan is accused of killing her husband, former Nichols Hills fire chief Keith Bryan.
She explained why the prosecution is putting many of Becky’s friends on the witness stand.
Many of them gave what seems like damaging testimony against her.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oklahoma school district finds unique way to shelter students from storms
- SILVER ALERT CANCELED: Authorities issue Silver Alert for 89-year-old
- Chickasha man arrested after allegedly raping 64-year-old neighbor
- Chickasha landlord allegedly asks for rent at gunpoint
- Caught on camera, Chickasha woman’s wild ride
- JOB SEEKERS: Metro company seeking those who enjoy fresh air & outdoors
- Handgun heist in Choctaw has police searching for alleged gun thief
- Officials on the hunt for two suspected bank robbers in south OKC
- Dozens of sheriffs express disdain for new DOC plan
- Eighth suspect arrested in Logan County murder