Defense attorney explains Becky Bryan case strategy | Crime
Criminal defense attorney Emilie Kirkpatrick helped break down the strategy in the murder trial where Becky Bryan is accused of killing her husband, former Nichols Hills fire chief Keith Bryan.
She explained why the prosecution is putting many of Becky’s friends on the witness stand.
Many of them gave what seems like damaging testimony against her.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oklahoma woman hides meth in vagina and smuggles it into jail
- UPDATE: Woman found dead, man discovered with gunshot wound to the head
- Oklahoma police searching for machete-wielding man
- Teen inspiring others after surviving 3,500-foot fall from Oklahoma sky
- Chickasha Police arrest three in connection with drive-by shooting
- Man accused of raping young child found in Oklahoma
- UPDATE: Man facing several charges for abuse after seven hour standoff
- UPDATE: No one injured in southwest Oklahoma City house fire, no cause confirmed
- Dogs wake man, save life in southeast Oklahoma City house fire
- UPDATE: Jackknifed semi backing up traffic on I-40 WB near S. Air Depot, leaking fuel