Wife of murdered Nichols Hills fire chief headed to trial | Crime
MUSTANG, Okla. - Authorities have released more details on the wife of the Nichols Hills fire chief gunned down in his Mustang home a year and a half ago.
Becky Bryan is headed to trial early next month in Canadian County.
She’s accused in the murder of Keith Bryan back in Sept. 2011.
At the time, Bryan claimed it was an intruder who pulled the trigger.
This week more than 50 subpoenas were issued ahead of the May 6 trial.
In the meantime, we’ve learned, a number of motions were also filed.
That includes a motion to reserve the right to change the venue due to pre-trial publicity.
Another motion is to exclude evidence about any prior bad acts and a motion to seal several documents from public view.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oklahoma woman hides meth in vagina and smuggles it into jail
- UPDATE: Woman found dead, man discovered with gunshot wound to the head
- Oklahoma police searching for machete-wielding man
- Teen inspiring others after surviving 3,500-foot fall from Oklahoma sky
- Chickasha Police arrest three in connection with drive-by shooting
- Man accused of raping young child found in Oklahoma
- UPDATE: Man facing several charges for abuse after seven hour standoff
- UPDATE: No one injured in southwest Oklahoma City house fire, no cause confirmed
- Dogs wake man, save life in southeast Oklahoma City house fire
- UPDATE: Jackknifed semi backing up traffic on I-40 WB near S. Air Depot, leaking fuel