Wife of murdered Nichols Hills fire chief headed to trial | Crime
MUSTANG, Okla. - Authorities have released more details on the wife of the Nichols Hills fire chief gunned down in his Mustang home a year and a half ago.
Becky Bryan is headed to trial early next month in Canadian County.
She’s accused in the murder of Keith Bryan back in Sept. 2011.
At the time, Bryan claimed it was an intruder who pulled the trigger.
This week more than 50 subpoenas were issued ahead of the May 6 trial.
In the meantime, we’ve learned, a number of motions were also filed.
That includes a motion to reserve the right to change the venue due to pre-trial publicity.
Another motion is to exclude evidence about any prior bad acts and a motion to seal several documents from public view.
Upcoming Events near Canadian County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police asking drivers only to report injury accidents, suspending response to others
- UPDATE: Chickasha teen facing multiple charges after high-speed chase, allegedly shooting at officers
- MORE: Wife claims man in Minco officer-involved shooting, stabbing is bipolar
- Teacher assistant arrested after touching student in McDonald’s bathroom
- Chickasha agency helping families spread holiday cheer to troops overseas
- School creates academy to teach about decision-making, community involvement
- Candle may be cause of early morning S.W. Oklahoma City house fire, no one injured
- Police: 24 children on board school bus involved in accident in southwest OKC
- Neighbors calling for action after cars crash into multiple homes
- Four recovering after being involved in wrecks related to fog